Move to kdereview: solid-actions-kcm

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:21:44 GMT 2009

I am trying to get objects for all the various types of
Solid::DeviceInterface ( AcAdapter, OpticalDisc, etc ) in order to
access their Meta objects to get the needed information to list values
/ classes not in the desktop files.

I have tried creating a Solid::Device object, and accessing the first
one my system had, but neither method was able to use
"asDeviceInterface" to get all the various types. ( Reading the
documentation discovers that this doesn't work unless specifically
implemented for that type )

Is there any method in the Solid API I missed?

Regards,
Ben Cooksley