Feedback wanted: Change INVALID resolution to NOTABUG in bugs.kde.org

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Sat Feb 21 17:49:48 GMT 2009

Hi,

Since we're using INVALID mostly to indicate something is not a bug in KDE
itself, I'd like to change the INVALID resolution to NOTABUG to better indicate
this. We also have other resolutions such as UPSTREAM and DOWNSTREAM which
means INVALID isn't really used for those either.

The creation of duplicate repports (i.e. one right after the other) should be
gone. Bugzilla added code upstream to prevent that from happening and I've
used the same code in the wizard.

If there are no objections, I'll make the change early Monday morning.
--
Matt