oom_adj

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Feb 17 17:40:14 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 17 of February 2009, Jordi Polo wrote:
> I am pretty confident that if someone can forward this to the kernel
> mailing list some developers there will be very interested in the OOM
> making wrong decisions in KDE pathology.

 I haven't tried the kernel list, but I've already tried to talk to some
kernel developers about it; so your turn now? My mail that is referenced from
the commit below is probably good enough as an explanation of the problem
(although I guess kernel developers might not like the tone much).

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http://www.suse.cz