Qt-Copy checkout problem on windows

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Feb 15 20:45:15 GMT 2009

Christian Ehrlicher schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> the new qt-copy has include/phonon and include/Phonon which prevents
> checkouts on windows. I don't think tt also has two directories -
> otherwise they wouldn't be able to ship qt/windows :)
The difference of the subdirectory naming comes from different
definitions for install directories in phonon

kdesupport/phonon/phonon/CMakeLists.txt
   platformplugin.h
   DESTINATION ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/phonon COMPONENT Devel)

kdesupport/phonon/includes/CMakeLists.txt
  Phonon/VolumeSlider
DESTINATION ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/KDE/Phonon)

for phonon as part of qt sources the /KDE/ subdir is completly removed,
which gives the known results.

Because qt snapshots tarballs contains only the upper case name i
suggest to move all files from the lower case subdirectory into the
upper case directory. If noone objects I would perform this change in svn.

Regards
 Ralf