Qt-Copy checkout problem on windows

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Feb 13 23:43:22 GMT 2009

Peter Kuemmel wrote:
>-------- Original-Nachricht --------

>> > documentation.

>> > Aren't the patches added to the offical source ?  I remember we
>> > filed a bug on qt-bugs
>>
>> Not yet - at least they're still in qt-copy/patches and apply without
>> any errors.
>>
>> Christian
>
>Ok, this reads like it is still not supported officially.
>
>Is there any change to get it supported in 4.5? And what
>is the best channel, this list, qt-feedback, or the Task-Tracker?

Grabbing a Windows developer by the neck and forcing him to apply the
patch.

Or, alternatively, mailing politely the patch to said developer. :-)

I do know that Windows CE builds in out-of-source builds...

(note that out-of-source means *really* out, not in a subdirectory inside
the sources)
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358