Qt-Copy checkout problem on windows

Peter Kuemmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Fri Feb 13 21:56:14 GMT 2009

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > documentation.
> > >>

> > > For 4.4 you'll need some patches to fix configure.exe.
> > Aren't the patches added to the offical source ?  I remember we filed a
> > bug on qt-bugs
> Not yet - at least they're still in qt-copy/patches and apply without any
> errors.
>
> Christian

Ok, this reads like it is still not supported officially.

Is there any change to get it supported in 4.5? And what
is the best channel, this list, qt-feedback, or the Task-Tracker?

Peter

--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a