KDE/kdebase/workspace/ksmserver

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 09:52:29 GMT 2009

On lunedì 09 febbraio 2009 10:42:49 Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> sorry dude, but to me, your two commits read like that:
> - you have no clue how to do it right. fair enough.
> - but you are too lazy to find out who could help you and approve the
>   patch
> - and you don't really care for his opinion anyway
> i find that quite offensive without even being the maintainer.

Apart from the fact that I talked about this with the guys in #solid, if you
did find that offensive, being offensive in return seems useless to me, and I
think we agree here. I could have been wrong, that's for sure, but as I told
you before, it was not my intention to be offensive. If you had that clue, you
could have pointed me there in a better way, but I'd like to end this useless
rant here.

> yes. and no cancellation event when the user presses escape.
> and what is the problem with it, given that this seems to be the actual
> solution?
> certainly not before the first round of session shutdown has been
> completed. but i'm sure lubos (Seli on irc) can tell you the details.

Yes, my main concern was described on the mail I've just sent some seconds
ago.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer