Qt-Copy checkout problem on windows

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Fri Feb 6 19:35:19 GMT 2009

On Friday 06 February 2009, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Thiago Macieira schrieb:
> > Em Sexta-feira 06 Fevereiro 2009, às 08:50:40, Christian Ehrlicher
escreveu:
> >> Can we remove qt-copy/include until then so we can test 4.5 on windows
> >> or do I have to use the snaphsots from ftp?
> >
> > Do it: svn rm svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/trunk/qt-copy/include
>
> Ok - this breaks in-source builds and because techbase suggest to use
> in-source builds (why?) people on irc complained and won't change to
> out-of-source builds... :-(
>
> To fix this I would like to disallow in-source-builds (why is qt-copy an
> exception to the rule that out-of-source should be prefered?)?

Please let me know where this is at in Techbase so I can change it.  Even
kdesvn-build (which I used to have code in to simulate out-of-source qt-copy
builds) has no issues building qt-copy out-of-source.

The only catch is that you should use a -prefix when configuring for later
installation.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne