Qt-Copy checkout problem on windows

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Fri Feb 6 19:19:58 GMT 2009

Thiago Macieira schrieb:
> Em Sexta-feira 06 Fevereiro 2009, às 08:50:40, Christian Ehrlicher escreveu:
>> Can we remove qt-copy/include until then so we can test 4.5 on windows or
>> do I have to use the snaphsots from ftp?
>
> Do it: svn rm svn+ssh://svn.kde.org/trunk/qt-copy/include

Ok - this breaks in-source builds and because techbase suggest to use
in-source builds (why?) people on irc complained and won't change to
out-of-source builds... :-(

To fix this I would like to disallow in-source-builds (why is qt-copy an
exception to the rule that out-of-source should be prefered?)?

If this isn't possible we (on windows) can't use qt-copy (no matter if
git or svn or whatelse) anymore and have to switch back to source
tarballs which wouldn't be nice.

Christian