Please review: php & php-docs plugins for KDevplatform

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Dec 17 20:25:35 GMT 2009

Hello all!

Niko Sams and me want to get our plugins for KDevplatform, that bring PHP
support, to extragear. Hence, please review them. They are now in kdereview.

There is no docbook manual, though imo most of that should be documented for
KDevelop itself (mostly just implementing interfaces and providing general
features).

Afaik there should be no Krazy issues left (checked last time one or two weeks
ago).

So, please give me your feedback, tips and tricks. I'll gladly implement them.

Some general info about the plugins:

- they are not feature complete
- they are considered beta-quality (and we just released beta 2)
- there are already some (more or less) happy users out there
- both me and niko plan to improve the plugins more and more
- the plugins will eventually become very important when Quanta development
accellerates again.

So well, thats it from my side. See you around.
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de