Removal of KPackage from the KDEAdmin module

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Fri Dec 11 20:55:33 GMT 2009

On Friday 11 December 2009 07:41:24 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On Friday 11 December 2009 13:04:21 George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> > +1 for removing.
> >
> > Btw, this is not the only unmaintained and broken app....
> > /me hides :P
>
> KBugBuster is really broken and unmaintained and should not be left in
>  either,
>
> Anne-Marie

There's lot of software in kdesdk that's not really 'maintained'. There was a
project from ISI-IUP (IIRC) to work on improving KBugBuster but I wasn't
involved with that. It would be prudent to look at that work and determine if
it's enough to keep KBugBuster from being removed or if it should just go to
the bitbucket that is tags/unmaintained/4
--
Matt