kde-qt branches after 4.6.0 release

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Tue Dec 1 18:03:11 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 18:49:51 Parker Coates wrote:
> The way kdesupport and current kde-qt/master work means that I almost
> never have to adjust anything manually. When there is a new
> recommended version of a dependency, my computer gets it automatically

This is the reason I don't use kde-qt at all, but plain qt 4.6 branch. Just
git pull, and always have the latest. Automatically.

Do I need the KDE patches? As a developer? Probably not. I don't exactly
remember the patches (there was a full list posted here recently), but I am
sure I had switched to kde-qt if there was something I need.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)