situation with window decorations

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Fri Aug 28 20:45:32 BST 2009

Am Friday 28 August 2009 schrieb Nuno Pinheiro:

<OT>
> was far from trivial to change in default theme in XP not even sure you
>  could
err... you want to say you could stand the "Luna" style more than 5 minutes?
(there was some silver style out of the box, MS later on "released" zune/royal
and you could of course fallback to the (configurable) Win95 look and (after a
short time) use the hacked uxtheme.dll -> xpthemes.com/themexp.org
 </OT>

> oo we can do this, I would be ok with this, we proposed this, but was not
> accepted, :(
for what reason?
it catches the "window separation" issue as well as the "honor my color" issue
- the exact same way keramik did, btw. the web deco does similar and "redmond"
has a gradient of this kind

Thomas