situation with window decorations

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Aug 28 19:47:33 BST 2009

On August 28, 2009, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> OK it seams I start to understand what is going on, so for some reason,
> nitrogen developer got mixed info from we (kde), in one end we (oxygen)
> asked him to port nitrogen main options into oxygen he said it would be a
> good idea, (we kinda need developers, so it was a win win situation). On
> the other end Lucas talked to him an told him to commit nitrogen and work
> directly on it, and so he did....

obviously there's a lack of coordination here and some forgetting about us
supposed to be working _together_ going on. probably because of some miss-
communication and miss-steps in the past. but that's the past. let's move
forward, get our communication act together and move forward. it's all
fixable.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se