situation with window decorations

Lucas Murray lmurray at undefinedfire.com
Fri Aug 28 09:47:01 BST 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Michael Jansen<kde at michael-jansen.biz> wrote:
> Or move nitrogen to playground until ready. Exactly as Aaaron suggested.
>
> When it's ready it could replace ozone.

I moved it directly into trunk as I consider it an important piece of
code that will be in KDE 4.4 and will meet the necessary requirements
very quickly. Playground is something where code goes when there is no
definite plans on how/when it will be integrated into trunk or if
development will take a very long time.

At the current rate of development I will be switching the defaults
over early next week. This kind of playground-in-trunk development is
regular in KWin code. Guess how all our new effects are
developed--right there in trunk.

--

Lucas Murray :: http://www.undefinedfire.com
GPG Fingerprint: 0B88 499E 3F5B 1405 D952  258A AD90 B4F5 90B6 3534