situation with window decorations

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 27 22:00:09 BST 2009

Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> The story about the stripes, well it was one of the ideas i had to try to make
> some people happy and maybe give up on ozone, the stripes are colorable and
> give a visual hint to the active window... the next step we took was to make
> the active glow, that in non acel systems even paints the outside pixels of
> the windeco, still this was not enough to remove ozone.

Well, it was for some people :-). After the change to color the outside
pixels (which, IIRC, was my idea since a long time back), I switched
back to using Oxygen... until the window sizing got broken.

See http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.kwin/24250.

--
Matthew
For great justice!! -- Captain (Zero Wing)