Reminder: KDE 4.3.1 Changelog

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Aug 23 09:58:42 BST 2009

On Sunday 23 August 2009, Eike Hein wrote:
> Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> > where exactly? I did not find it. Sorry if its a stupid question.
>
> Here:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/changelogs/
>
> The first guy who adds his stuff will have to make
> a new changelog_branch_4_3.xml, using the existing
> changelog_branch_4_2.xml as a template.
>
> create_changelog.rb then generates the .php from
> the .xml.

I just created the file.
However, I ask myself: This seems to be a pretty tough job for a lot of people
to enter information which is already in SVN.
Can't this process be automated ?
I mean: generate the content from the commit logs ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at