qt-copy

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Wed Aug 19 20:20:55 BST 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa<kubito at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/8/19 Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles at elpauer.org>:
>>>
>>> It would, if it was the case. kdesvn-build has basic git support for building
>>> kde-qt.git
>>
>> What version of kdesvn-build is that with basic git support? There is
>> no mention of git in kdesvn-build 1.9.1
> The one in trunk (future 1.10).

OK, thanks.

Now that we are talking about kde-qt.git, I have another question: is
there an easy way (i. e. without diff'ing every branch) to get the
patches kde-qt.git has applied? In qt-copy in svn we have the
"patches" directory, which I used to apply to the commercial version
of Qt at work. Getting those patches from kde-qt.git it much more
difficult, unless there is some way I don't know of.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org