liboxygenhelper?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 10 12:04:52 BST 2009

On 10.08.09 11:04:06, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> We're basically talking here about a "kdebaselibs" module (or kdebase/libs),
> and this is getting silly.

No, its actually going the right way, IMHO - splitting up kdelibs into
smaller chunks.

> It's not that hard to maintain binary compatibility, especially if you know
> who your only two users are.

It might not be overly complex, but its easy enough to break it and more
improtantly it limits you in what you can change in the API. And thats
something that plays a big role, especially if you have only 2 users that
you're mainting yourself.

Andreas

--
Don't get stuck in a closet -- wear yourself out.