liboxygenhelper?

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sun Aug 9 10:03:24 BST 2009

Am Sonntag 09 August 2009 10:24:35 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> Then please come up with a better solution to the problem. Do you want a
> separate module that can contain such abi-unstable libs with public
> headers?

A separate module would start the next big discussion about module
dependencies. Couldn't we just put unstable libraries to e.g.
kdelibs/unstable/, with the explicit advice for packagers to group the headers
for these unstable libraries in separate packages which are not required by
any other package and therefore are only installed on explicit request of the
user.

Greetings
Stefan