No subject

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Tue Aug 4 12:20:09 BST 2009

Hi Ben (and list),

Can you be more explicit on what flags() you mean ? If there is any
regression it is an implementation fault or something that is not complete
yet. For this reason I said that if you see any regression, please notify
me, as you have done :)

Is there any reason why KCategorizedView no longer supports this?

Despite I don't understand what's missing, I am sure this is not supported
because something (hopefully something small) is missing on the code.

Of course, I will take care of it, as well as the binary incompatibility
issues reported (which I have to see later, hopefully today).

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.