pfeiffer at kde.org
Wed Apr 29 11:37:47 BST 2009
Am Mittwoch, 29. April 2009 schrieb Carsten Pfeiffer:
> Does anyone have an idea?
- KDirLister uses a KDirListerCache to share KFileItems between all KDirLister
- Multiple KDirOperator instances thus probably operate on the same KFileItems
- Back in the KDE 3 days, KFileItem had a method setExtraData(void *key, void
*data) to be able to map view-specific information to every (shared)
KFileItem. E.g. every KFileView instances stored its specific QIconViewItem,
QListViewItem etc. in the KFileItem, with the view as the key.
- Now we have item views, and I suppose the KFileItems are still shared.
- Are QModelIndexes also shared? In that case,
as used by e.g. KFileItemDelegate would not be view-specific anymore.
Could that be the reason or am I way off here? FWIW, other apps, e.g. Dolphin
should have similar problems then.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 447 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel