trunk

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:27:32 BST 2009

> Just a quick notice: KControl4 has now been renamed to System
> Settings, and if no issues arise will be moved to kdebase/workspace to
> replace the current system settings in 24 hours ( approx. )

Does that include the binary name as well?  If not, please keep that
as systemsettings as well.

I must admit, I'm not sure that having both icon and tree modes is a
good idea.  On the plus side, users can pick
the layout they prefer.  On the other hand, if you're preparing
documentation with screenshots for users there is
this could lead to a situation where the screenshots in the
documentation do not match the layout that users see
on screen.  Same might apply to text-only guides as well.

Regards,
Robert.