trunk

Darío Andrés andresbajotierra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:09:36 BST 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Ben Cooksley <sourtooth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a quick notice: KControl4 has now been renamed to System
> Settings, and if no issues arise will be moved to kdebase/workspace to
> replace the current system settings in 24 hours ( approx. )
>
> Regards,
> Ben Cooksley.

Great, and then you can get assigned of the SystemSettings "general"
category in bugzilla. (currently with no assignee). We also thought
that a "treeview" component could be created under SystemSettings. So
the "general" component will be used for the reports of the
KDE4-SystemSettings view, and the "treeview" one for the KControl
approach.
Great work!

Regards
Dario