Moving Solid-SysClass engine to kdereview

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Sun Apr 26 17:55:06 BST 2009

I cannot compile, I get this error, what I am doing wrong :)

In file included
from /local/svn/kde/trunk/kdereview/solid-sysclass/module.cpp:23:
/local/kde4/include/kpluginfactory.h: In static member function 'static
QObject* KPluginFactory::createInstance(QWidget*, QObject*, const
QVariantList&) [with impl = IPNetworkManager, ParentType = QObject]':
/local/kde4/include/kpluginfactory.h:479:   instantiated from 'QObject* (*
KPluginFactory::InheritanceChecker<impl>::createInstanceFunction(...))
(QWidget*, QObject*, const QVariantList&) [with impl = IPNetworkManager]'
/local/svn/kde/trunk/kdereview/solid-sysclass/module.cpp:25:   instantiated
from here
/local/kde4/include/kpluginfactory.h:461: error: cannot allocate an object of
abstract type 'IPNetworkManager'
/local/svn/kde/trunk/kdereview/solid-sysclass/networkmanager.h:29: note:
because the following virtual functions are pure within 'IPNetworkManager':
/local/kde4/include/solid/control/ifaces/networkmanager.h:119: note: 	virtual
QFlags<Solid::Control::NetworkInterface::Type>
Solid::Control::Ifaces::NetworkManager::supportedInterfaceTypes() const
make[2]: *** [solid-sysclass/CMakeFiles/solid_sysclass.dir/module.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [solid-sysclass/CMakeFiles/solid_sysclass.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
-- Failed: kdereview