Languages KControl Module patch

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Apr 26 21:47:36 BST 2009

A Dissabte, 25 d'abril de 2009, Ben Cooksley va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Currently the Country/Region & Language KControl module only lists one
> language in its "Add languages" list ( US English ).

Stable release, 4.2.x branch or trunk?

> The attached
> patch corrects this, ensuring that all installed languages with
> translations for that module are available for adding. This also fixes
> the automatic adding of the correct languages for a country/region.
>
> May I commit?

No as the KControl module works for me correctly (stable 4.2.2 and somewhat
uptodate branch and trunk)

If you are using Ubuntu and are suffering the fact they decided to screw up
.desktop files handling go and complain to them.

If not, can you elaborate on what you do do test that languages do not appear
on the button?

Albert