DrKonqi 2 moved to kdereview

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Apr 24 23:24:26 BST 2009

On Tuesday 14 April 2009 2:16:54 pm George Kiagiadakis wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> As you may (or may not) already know, Darío Andrés and I have been working on
> an improved version of the KDE crash handler, drkonqi, in the past few months.
> We consider it ready now, so I just moved it to kdereview to get through the
> review process. This is almost a complete rewrite of drkonqi, so we figured it
> was more appropriate to go to kdereview before moving back to trunk. You can
> find it at trunk/kdereview/drkonqi2.

Played with it some today and it looks really good.

Feature request:
when there is a file and a line number available in the bt, it would
be real nice to be able to click on that line and have kate
(or my favorite editor) started on that file+line

Nit:
the progress bar in the Developer Information tab seems too tall and a bit clunky.

Feature request:
remember window geometry so I don't have to resize it each time.
I like a taller window then the default

Nit:
On the General tab, under Details, the executable name is printed in different font
that looks a bit strange to me. probably because of semantic context.

Nice tooltips

Great work guys, can't wait to see this as the new DrKonqi.

Regards,
Allen