[KControl4] (was: trunk)

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Wed Apr 15 10:43:41 BST 2009

Am Wednesday 15 April 2009 10:32:05 schrieb Mathias Soeken:

Sorry, "kbuildsyscoca4 --noincremental" did the trick. But the uirc is
missing, so it does not save tool bar size etc.

First impression is good, it seems to offer modular view modes, so that it can
offer both a systemsettings compat mode, the tree view, and maybe more in the
future.

Code wise it looks very clean, and fine grained classes, with documentation in
place.  I may even help polishing it so that systemsettings can be obsoleted.
There are some layouting issues that need to be resolved before I make the
switch.

Thanks,
Christoph