KDE Applications We Want You! Akademy Call for Participation

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Fri Apr 10 02:16:59 BST 2009

Do you think that your app is the coolest thing to hit KDE4 since the clock
widget? Are you dying to show it off but weren't sure if Akademy was the right
place to do it? Don't be shy, consider submitting a talk to Akademy!

We are asking for four types of submissions:

    * 30 minute presentations about a KDE topic
    * Technical paper and a 30 minutes presentation about a KDE topic
    * 30 minute presentations about a cross-desktop topic
    * 5 minute lightning talks

Please submit abstracts of under 500 words for 30 minute presentations to
akademy-talks at kde.org. Include your name, title of your presentation, a short
abstract of your presentation, intent to submit a technical paper, a short
bio, and a photo suitable for the web.

Act soon, the CfP ends Friday April 10, 2009!

See you at Akademy!

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul