Inivitation to Qt Developer Days in Munich or Redwood City

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Sat Sep 27 17:22:32 BST 2008

On Monday 22 September 2008 18:43:54 Knut Yrvin wrote:
> We are proud to invite free software developers to Qt Dev.Days in Munich
> and Redwood City. Qt Software sponsor free passes for contributors to free
> software
>
> The program this year is exiting. Thierry Bastian is presenting animation
> API. Ariya Hidayat are presenting beautiful and blazing fast graphics with
> Qt and QtWebKit: Present and Future. Please visit session abstracts[1] on
> the  talks:
>
> 1. http://trolltech.com/qtdevdays2008/abstracts
>
> Location and dates[2]:
> * Qt Dev.Days is in Munich, Berlin Tuesday Oct 14th - Wednesday Oct 15th.
> * Qt Dev.Days is in Redwood City, California is from Wednesday Oct 29th -
> Thursday Oct 30th.
>
> 2. http://trolltech.com/qtdevdays2008
>
> To get a free pass, please send me an e-mail with a line on who you are
> and a link to which free software project you are participating. Then I'll
> send you a free pass number for online registration.

Hi Knut

I'd like to come down to Munich and catch up with the Decibel/Telepathy people
there.  Could I get a pass so I don't have to paparazzi them on the doorstep?
I'll have my KDE and openSUSE hats on rather than my Novell hat.

cheers

Will Stephenson

(KDE: Kopete, KDE-PIM, KNetworkManager, e.V., etc; openSUSE)