qt-copy broken

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Sep 25 07:45:58 BST 2008

On 24.09.08 20:46:19, Michael Pyne wrote:

> > > Its Patch 0250 thats causing the problem. Its supposed to be used on
> > > win32 only, but apparently has some side-effects. Christian Ehrlicher is
> > > aware of it, but I guess he wouldn't mind some help from a Perl expert
> > >
> > > :)
> >
> > Yes - I really don't understand why this patch should break linux
> > compile...
>
> Well the kdesvn-build run didn't install the header.  However I don't think
> this is due to kdesvn-build.  I forgot to add --no-svn so qt-copy was updated
> to 4.4.2 (it was still 4.4.1 before).

Sorry if I was unclear: Its not kdesvn-build causing this. Its a qt-copy
patch (0250) that changes syncqt - the perl script that creates the
buildtree - in a way that causes include/QtCore/headers.pri to be
missing some files.

> I will also note that I don't see any obvious flaws with patch 0250 that would
> cause this behavior.  syncqt can be run manually in a pretend mode though so
> perhaps doing that would be instructive.

Maybe I can do a couple of tests later with syncqt to see why it strips
files from the lists...

Andreas

--
Make a wish, it might come true.