kate-ctags-plugin moved to kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 22 23:54:35 BST 2008

A Dilluns 22 Setembre 2008, Kåre Särs va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I have ported/rewritten a CTags plugin for kate (KDE4) and I have now moved
> the plugin to kdereview for inclusion into kdesdk(/kate/plugins).
>
> The plugin uses CTags to generate a database file for a directory and it's
> subfolders. With that data base file one can look-up definitions and
> declarations of functions,structs,... If no data base file is loaded, when
> a look-up is performed, the plugin will ask if a new database should be
> generated or if an existing one should be loaded. The setings (ctags
> command and database file location) is saved in the session configuration,
> so that one can have one database file per project/session. After a look-up
> it is possible to jump back to where one came from.
>
> I have run krazy2all on the plugin and fixed all the krazy warnings.

Your po file name does not match your KComponentData, so either rename
kate-ctags-plugin.pot to katectags.pot or change all your "katectags"
to "kate-ctags-plugin". If you decided to do the first warn me so i move the
translations.

Also you are not using correctly I18N_NOOP2, you are passing a context but
then you don't pass any context in return i18n(pkm->verbose); so it won't
work either.

Albert