Port KAnimatedSystemTray into KSystemTray

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 15 16:50:25 BST 2008

Alle sabato 13 settembre 2008, Lukas Appelhans ha scritto:
> There is the KAnimatedSystemTrayIcon-class in Kopete now for some time... I
> would like to use it in Shaman as well, so I copied it first...

This patch introduces a small source incompatibility. Previous code like:
  KSystemTrayIcon *icon = new KSystemTrayIcon(0);
now it generates ambiguity, due to the two constructors:
  KSystemTrayIcon(QWidget* parent = 0);
  KSystemTrayIcon(QMovie* movie, QWidget* parent = 0);

what is the proper solution for that?
a) fix the previous "faulty" user code
(kdebase/workspace/ksystraycmd/ksystraycmd.cpp:28)
b) fix or remove the new KSystemTrayIcon constructor
c) else?

--
Pino Toscano