Port KAnimatedSystemTray into KSystemTray

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Sep 15 12:15:20 BST 2008

On Sunday 14 September 2008 11:02:19 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 14. September 2008, um 04:36 Uhr, schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> > On Saturday 13 September 2008, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > > Please, don't hide the fact that that guide is _not_ an official guide.
> >
> > it's as close as we have for the core kde libraries, though. i don't know
> > why people are so allergic to the idea of consistency
>
> People are rather allergic to all-or-nothing proposals. And things that get
> pushed forwards without a real general consens.
> I guess nobody is allergic to consistency in style for a given code block,
> it's just for the kind and scope of the style.

I think it would be a healthy thing for KDE if we decreased the number of
CodingStyle discussion heavily, preferably to zero, and not hijack about every
second thread on this list to re-iterate over points that have repeatedly been
discussed in the past.

I'm personally getting really, really tired of this.
--
sebas