Decoding content-disposition-filename HTTP header

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun Sep 14 22:15:02 BST 2008

At Sunday 14 September 2008 22:57, you wrote:
> ok, latest news: I hacked http.cpp and added decoding function
> statically there. so if anybody needs it in kdelibs - it can be made
> public...

Yeah, well, that means we have yet another location where that function is.

Why not add it to KCodecs (the name is weird already) and make sure kmime internally uses that function? In the commit you refered to mhtmlthroughanalyzer.cpp, which means another copy is there? So we can remove that too.

I really dislike yet another copy.

Toma