File dialog layout

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Fri Sep 12 21:54:47 BST 2008

Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> On Friday 12 September 2008, Adrien BUSTANY wrote:
>
>> Mandriva's (KRunner module, people tagging app, nepouk resource
>> explorer, konqueror extension...) all live in the playground for the
>> curious.
>>

> speaking of which ... what are your plans for these? i'm particularly
> interested in the runner myself (surprise!)
>
> oh, and to keep this moving to completion: will you be doing the svn mv's
> necessary to get the AnnotationPlugins somewhere i can use them in the file
> dialog?

My plans are to continue to work on Nepomuk, as I really like the
technology... You can already test the runner, which works quite well
(you need the resource inspector too, screencast here :
http://people.mandriva.com/~abustany/demoResourceInspector3.ogg or
s/ogg/avi if it doesn't work). I'd be glad if they could be tested, and
even moved to a more "official" part of KDE, as I think Nepomuk is
really under exploited for now (and it's because *we* Nepomuk guys
didn't work enough on the gui side). But I guess that's a bit off topic
on that list ;)

Do you think It would be better to svn mv or rather copy the files to
the dialog dir ? I'd rather keep a version in the playground, although
that implies keeping both versions sync'ed...

Cheers
Adrien