File dialog layout

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Fri Sep 12 15:09:45 BST 2008

Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> On Friday 12 September 2008, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:

>>> I think its meant for a search widget once its feasible.
>>>

> i actully added the search widget yesterday, at least on the file dialog side.
> now i need to hook it up to .. nepomuk? i haven't decided exactly how to
> handle that part of it, but once it's actually working i'll commit that bit
> too.

This could be Nepomuk, but there's no class to do that at the moment (ie
you have to do your queries manually). I could write an AnnotationPlugin
(which are high level classes to query data) for files, but :
1. We'd first have to agree on how to filter the results (just filename ?)
2. AnnotationPlugins are in the playground, and although the API is much
more stable than when I started them, it might maybe change again one
day (maybe without breaking BC ?)

Cheers

Adrien