Change release schedule 4.2 and schedule for 4.3

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Sep 11 20:09:04 BST 2008

On Thursday 11 September 2008, Chani wrote:
> this is a social thing;

yep.

> we enforce patch review socially in plasma
> now, and we would continue to do so, although we'd probably raise the
> bar a bit once features can all be developed in spring branches and
> not just unversioned on someone's hard drive.

for bug fixes it would probably remain as is of course; and we already do
encourage new development in playground/. i'd go so far as to guess that
review board would be a less important to us with easy branching, though; a
lot of times we use it as a place to publish patches-in-progress because
branching and merging is such a PITA with svn.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se