Review request for knotify osd plugin

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 01:29:49 BST 2008

the two configuration parameters i spotted "Timeout" and "Persistent"
|| "Persistant" have been added to the osd knotify plugin, being
appropriately handled.

-the Persistent option should be treated however as deprecated, you
should set the Timeout to 0 instead.
-Previously the option for hiding after a certain time was called
"Time" and was renamed to "Timeout", in order to provide
compatability.

as long as there are no others i didn't miss this means that
applications do not have to adjust themselves ( apart from the name of
the plugin they are asking for ), and as long as they don't use the
dbus interface that kpassivepopup provided.

bcooksley