[patch] kdm background to all screens

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Sat Sep 6 10:38:01 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 02:50:54PM +0300, Petri Damstén wrote:
> Seems that FDialog already takes care of greeter screen for other than
> the background so I just used _greeterScreen and it seems to work.

that's ugly because it destroys the separation between the greeter and
the themer (the latter should be theoretically usable for the
screensaver, for example).

i attached a patch to my liking (svn revert and svn up before applying).
i wasn't able to come up with a good way to set up a fake xinerama, so
you'll have to test it. :)

btw, the documentation bit (workspace/doc/kdm/theme-ref.docbook) is
missing. ;)

Confusion, chaos, panic - my work here is done.