moving kosdwidget to kdereview

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 05:34:45 BST 2008

yes! i use a shaped window.

-the idea behind the defaultBlah() functions are for applications to
discover whether or not the osd will automatically update the font or
palette, but i can see the reason for not having it.

-the use case for setting the position, is that applications may want
a certain position ( ie. center or top left ) i think i can provide a
direction system, i will work on it. ( complete with reasonable
default )

the weekend gives me lots of free time :) so i should be able to work
out the issues raised.

thanks,

ben cooksley