Review request for knotify osd plugin

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Sep 4 11:09:25 BST 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008 22:20:41 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> the kosdwidget library, is now used by kdisplay ( my playground
> application ) and this knotify module, so i am requesting that it be
> reviewed for inclusion into kdelibs.

How does this relate to the knotifier plasmoid that's being worked on in
playground (and which will be folded into the systray and move into kdebase)?
Will we have two ways to notify the user? Will we have double notifications?
Will the app decide what to do? How will we keep things consistent?
--
sebas