Color issues on KMultiTabBarTab, KUrl(Navigator)Button and KCapacityBar

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 4 00:26:58 BST 2008

Thomas Lübking wrote:
> solution:
> use the style and/or:
> 1) use Qt::white to form the gloss
> 2) + 3) brighten the lower part and hardcode the fontcolor to Qt::white

Ah, both of those involve hard-coding, and are therefore Evil. (I should
probably look closer at this, but I don't have the time, sorry.)

I *think* I know what widget you're talking about, but if you have a few
screenshots of it in a normal, and problematic palette (ideally,
multiple problematic palettes showing different problems, if that's
applicable), I could probably offer better suggestions.

--
Matthew
If a signature