Software Engineering page updates

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Oct 29 23:47:47 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 29 October 2008, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I couldn't find a community working group page on ev.kde.org

I'll ask on ev-membership for some content and add it.

> The FLA does not seem to be online yet.

This is true. It was updated shortly after the general assembly, and I forgot
to publicize it. Again, something that needs a nod (and a poke in the eye
with a blunt stick) from ev-membership and then I'll add it to ev.kde.org as
well.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot