[REVIEW] Moved kephal to kdereview

Aike J Sommer dev at aikesommer.name
Tue Oct 28 09:57:06 GMT 2008

Am Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2008 09:36:03 schrieb Sebastian TrĂ¼g:
> I think you need to clean up the code and document the file structure a
> bit. There are so many folders and source files. Easy to get lost. I just
> had a look at a few and was already totally confused. what is libkephal? It
> only has a factory method which seems to do very evil stuff like creating
> objects on the heap and then forgetting about them.

Okay... Just cleaned up a few things, hope it looks better now!
About the creation of objects: It is correct, that QObject's created with qApp
as a parent will be cleaned up on application exit, right??
The factory will be called only once and the created objects are supposed to
live until app-exit...

> So maybe add a Mainpage.dox in the main folder which explains the code. or
> just a README.

Yeah... You're right, i'll get to that when im home tonight!
:-)

BTW: i also removed all i18n-calls, so i assume it is best to remove the
Messages.sh again?

So long!!
:-)