Akonadi breakage expected next weekend.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat Oct 25 21:05:27 BST 2008

Hello,

Next weekend there will be an Akonadi meeting. We are currently not expecting to move large portions of code around, but as there will be a lot of people working on the same code, it is inevitable that at sometime someone commits some code that does not compile for everyone. In that case, just jump into #akonadi and shout at us.

I think the plasma team has plans for that weekend to move libplasma to kdelibs, so it might be wise to skip your daily svn up next weekend if you can not work without succesful compilations...

Best,

Toma