kfiledialog broken?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Oct 7 10:00:53 BST 2008

It seems that our lovely filedialog is broken. Whenever I try to "Save as..."
as file, it takes the name of the previous directory I'm in instead of the
filename I type. So I get the message "File already exists". I can reproduce
it like this:

- open kwrite
- type, type, type
- click "Save as..." (it's in ~/Documents then)
- give filename
- click save

"A file names Documents" already exists. Are you sure you want to overwrite
it?"

Rafael, is that maybe fallout from your recent changes? Can anyone else
confirm this?

Cheers,
--
sebas