[REVIEW] Killbots moved to KDE Review

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:26:49 BST 2008

Hello all,

Killbots has just been moved into KDEReview with the intention of
moving it into KDEGames for 4.2.

If you could take this opportunity to review the game, I'd be very
appreciative. Interface, game play, documentation and usability
reviews are all
welcome, but a code review would be especially nice. This is my first
C++ application, so I'm extremely interested in any comments or
suggestions on the code and/or application design. I'm a bit of a
perfectionist, so I'd be glad to hear about even nit-picky issues or
inconsistencies.

Thanks,

Parker