include the svn revision in the --version info (wish 162179)

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 08:03:06 GMT 2008

I like Petri solution, it works with every complete svn update.
A hint for Petri: To be able to get the revision in every environment
LANGUAGE, use the -xml output (allways in english).

My idea was to use it for bugreports, because we see a lot of them that say
(crash in current svn), but without the revision number.