last-minute color kcm change

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 17 19:06:31 GMT 2008

Maciej has been pestering me about color kcm bugs :-). Is it still
permissible to switch to a different preview widget for the set-specific
configuration?

I need to know *now* because this will introduce new strings (just
simple ones, though, "neutral", "positive", etc., total new strings
would be 10 or less, and all are single words). If not it will have to
wait for 4.3 :-( (which also means I won't be able to work on it in
trunk for several months).

--
Matthew
Sendmail administration is not black magic. There are legitimate